If you are signed up to one of our free recycling programs, you can access shipping labels by following these steps:
- Sign in to your account using your registered username and password
- Click on 'My Account' at the top right-hand side of the homepage
- Click on 'Send us your waste’
- Underneath the program in question select 'Get shipping label'
- The label is then sent to your email address, which you can then download and print off*. You will be given 90 days to do this before the download label link will expire, at which time, you would need to request a new label.
- Attach the label to your shipment. Please make sure you use a sturdy cardboard box which is no larger than 165 inches in length and girth combined.
- You can drop off your shipment at your closest UPS drop-off point, which you can find here.
Please note the minimum shipment weight that is stated at the bottom of the program page applies to each individual box. Each label is unique and can only be used once for one box.
* If the email does not arrive in your inbox, you can also download your label by clicking the ‘See Shipment History’ link found on the ‘My Recycling Programs’ page on your account. Upon clicking this, there will be a dropdown menu with the option to download a label.